Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Saturday, April 17, 2010

(Im)patiently waiting....


Last Friday, I was told to stay in bed since my blood pressure had gone up. Luckily, Tuesday I was given clearance to just take it easy since it has gone down. I'm trying to enjoy the R&R while I can but it is hard! At least I finally get to update my posts, read trashy mags, and watch girly movies :) Sean has been great, playing Mr. Mom and taking care of me. A girl could get used to this...

Also, a big thanks to my family and friends who have visited or sent me well wishes :)

Here is a picture of the BIG bump at 4 days until his arrival date.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete