Our computer has been getting fixed so I'm overdue on my posts!
Parker had a great 3 weeks. He is changing and growing everyday. We are so blessed to have him and we still can't believe he is our little boy :) Sean was able to be home more than he thought which has been great. He's back to work this week so Parker and I going to miss having him around all day :( Some people think is he starting to look more like his Dad.



My favorite thing to do...sleep with Dad
First Bath
Of course he cried...
Mother's Day
It was a great day. We spent the morning at Grandma Lasca's and then the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's Szaf's house.
This was the 1st time all 3 cousins met and Jamie and I's 1st mother's day. We really should've video taped these photo sessions, as trying to get a 2 1/2 year old, 1 year old, and 2 week old to sit still was comical.
Hanging out with Grandpa
Some of our visitors
We have had many visitors and hope to meet the rest of you soon!
Julie and Ceci
No comments:
Post a Comment