Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Our St. Patrick's Day celebration began on Thursday when we went to an Irish pub for dinner with Grandma Lasca, Auntie Amber, and Uncle Matt. Parker enjoyed the green balloons and the little girls that put on a step dancing show.  Click on this link for pictures:
Dinner at Waxy O'Connors

Then we headed to Holyoke where St. Patrick's day is a close 2nd to Christmas.....

Parker, Liz, and I ran a 5k on Saturday. She did so great for her 1st race and we are so proud of her :) Parker did great too - he slept the 1st half and "oooooohhhhh"ed the 2nd half. 


Nik

 Liz

Everyone has a Guiness on St. Patty's day (don't worry - it was empty!)

Kisses from Cousin Jessica

Happy Dad and Son

Jackie, Liz Squared, and Trisha

Nik, Liz, Laurie, and Ryan

Sunday was Parade Day.  Parker slept through a lot of it - boy that kid can sleep! :)

When is this think going to start?!?!

 Gradma and Claudette (her bestie)

So serious

 The Girls

The Boys

The Beaudry's

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

 Ladie's Man

I'm cool like my Dad!

 Surprisingly, he wore his shades for awhile.

The Family


No comments:

Post a Comment