Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

I know that we are a month behind but I am FINALLY doing the 1st Birthday post! He had a great day with family and friends at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  We thank everyone for their donations and gifts. It was such a special day for us. Much to my dismay, he wasn't too thrilled about the cake.  I guess I should've planned around nap time a little better!

I can't believe that my little boy is growing up so fast. A few weeks before his birthday, he took his 1st steps.  By the party, there was nothing that can stop him....except a little grass on his sensitive little feet! Funny - Sean says his dramatic side comes from his mother but I know that can't be true! Franklin couldn't be happier because the chase game is a lot more exciting to both of them now. His first word was "ba" for ball so anything that is round gets this title. These days he is chatting a whole lot more and trying to make sense of his surroundings.  It is so exciting to teach him something new everyday.

I don't have the camera with my pictures so I might have to a second post when I get it back.


Auntie Amber made this incredible dessert display, t-shirt, and hat!






Sean and I made the cake :)









The after party - balloon fun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment