Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1st Haircut

It was time....his hair was getting long in the back and hanging over his ears! He hated it more than anything and screamed the whole time. I think the picture taken at the hairdresser says it all..."Mom I hate this!"



2 comments:

  1. a little trick that we learned that works.... give them the lollipop to eat while they are getting their hair cut vs. waiting to give as the award. sometimes we give 2-3 during the sitting just to keep them happy :)

    came out super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this comment...thanks :) We will try it next time!

    ReplyDelete