Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

August

This one is from the 4th of July but I forgot to add it.  It's the boys with Ryan (Ashley & Bill's son) and Grace (Alyssa & Adam's daughter). Ashley and I have been friends since High School and I've known Alyssa and Bill since preschool :) It's so fun to all have kiddos now.

Parker's 1st movie - Planes
He and I went on a date and Grandpa surprised us there.  He did great sitting through the whole thing and only needed a break for a hot dog :)


Parker is in the phase were he wants to dress himself. It's not every day so I let it slide.  Mostly all he wants are the "shorts with the holes in them" (Mesh shorts). Luckily, it's been so nice out! This was the day he wanted to "wear his socks as high as he could so that everyone can see the Superman logo."  Awesome.

Beach Bums! A cloudy but fun beach day with Amy, Andrew, and Ashlyn. 


Parker's 1st day of preschool - He started at a new school a few days a week. He was so excited for "big boy school." Of course I had to dress Brennan for the part, too.




Breakfast buddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment