Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's a boy!

We found out that we will welcome a little Boy on April 25th! Now it's time to try and figure out a name. I think we jinxed ourselves because we pretty much had a girl name all picked out :)
I started to feel him move around and Sean was lucky to catch it one time. I'm sure it will be more apparent soon enough!
Below are pictures from his 1st ultrasound. We were surprised at how much we could see considering he is a tiny little 9oz!

Full Profile - 11/27/09 (19 weeks)

Head Profile - 11/27/09 (19 weeks)

Little Tiny Foot - 11/27/09 (19 weeks)





1 comment:

  1. How exciting! The Hoey FAMILY BLOG! Yay!

    Now we get to follow you around... next please post some photos of that cute little baby bump of yours... its time to watch the baby grow :)

    ReplyDelete