Now more than ever I am realizing how fast time flies, how memories can be made at any point in time and how important our family and friends are. For these reasons, we keep this blog. Enjoy!

~ Sean, Liz, Parker, and Brennan

Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Bigger!

I'm now at week 25 and it seems like I'm getting bigger everyday! I might have a heard time going back to pants without an elastic after he is born. They are just too comfy :)
The little one is very active moving around each day. Sean has already starting talking to him about how the two of them are going to drive me crazy together ;) Between my nephews Andrew (2 yrs), James (6mos), and my cousin's boy Brayden (1 mo), we will have quite the clan of little boys!
We have been keeping busy with all of our house projects. Sean has been working so hard and I can't wait for him to be able to relax when the little one arrives. I'll be posting pictures of all the house renovations when we are complete (hopefully by April!).
We have also been busy preparing for the baby by registering, picking out the crib/furniture, and selecting a nursery theme (Sean picked construction equipment...go figure!), and we're still trying to find a name.........


2 comments:

  1. Liz... I love how this photo is you at a Bar :)
    haha... can't wait to meet the little guy!

    Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... not sure why that says BayPath School Books... hmmm I should figure out how to change that

    ReplyDelete